Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VirusScape - A new and updated Private server with customs!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for being Top Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hampow

Rep : 0

Application for being Top Admin Empty
PostSubject: Application for being Top Admin   Application for being Top Admin EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Basically a Top Admin is an administrator that looks over the other administrators and leaves the owners to the technical stuff, although Top admins have owner rights

In-Game Name: hampow
Position Applied for: Top Admin
Why should you get this Position?: Because you currently do not have a top admin and I think I will prove a valuable asset to your server
How would you help the server?: Advertise Advertise Advertise
What would you do as the applied position?: I would look over the other admins and mods make sure they are doing there job also keep peace in virus scape to the best of my ability
Any extra info we missed: not that i know of.. my dog's name is NOT ! Teddy ... but I have a guinea pig named beaver
Back to top Go down
EmoGirl
Sexy Co-Owner
Sexy Co-Owner
EmoGirl

Rep : 15

Application for being Top Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for being Top Admin   Application for being Top Admin EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Application for being Top Admin
Page 1 of 1