Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VirusScape - A new and updated Private server with customs!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killermanper-mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killermanper

Rep : -4

Killermanper-mod application Empty
PostSubject: Killermanper-mod application   Killermanper-mod application EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:01 pm

hi my name is logan my email adress is kiduelmaster11@Gmail.com ive been a mod total of 10 times so i think i would be a very great mod also a co owner 4 times but i want mod the most so i hope i get it im very nice to other players ima great helper on most of the servers i play which is alot also i just joined but lol im really wanting to be a mod so i hope u pick me for the spot ty for reading my app when u get a chance
Back to top Go down
owner virus
Owner
Owner
owner virus

Rep : 0

PostSubject: hope you read   Killermanper-mod application EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:07 pm

i really think youd probly be a good mod so ima give u the chance to test me right you accepted as my mod enjoy
Back to top Go down
EmoBoy
Coder
Coder
EmoBoy

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Killermanper-mod application   Killermanper-mod application EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:31 pm

gl bro drunken
Back to top Go down
killermanper

Rep : -4

PostSubject: ty   Killermanper-mod application EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:52 pm

thanks dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killermanper-mod application   Killermanper-mod application Empty

Back to top Go down

Killermanper-mod application
Page 1 of 1