Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VirusScape - A new and updated Private server with customs!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~~[MUST READ] SORRY FOR MY SPAMMING AND TRIPLE POSTING!~~~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshXD

Rep : -51

~~~[MUST READ] SORRY FOR MY SPAMMING AND TRIPLE POSTING!~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~[MUST READ] SORRY FOR MY SPAMMING AND TRIPLE POSTING!~~~   ~~~[MUST READ] SORRY FOR MY SPAMMING AND TRIPLE POSTING!~~~ EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Sorry for my triple posting and spamming, sorry for making it very annoying for you guys. I won't post anymore because im leaving the forums.. Crying or Very sad
Bye guys! Have a great life! And have fun on the server!!!

Drenched,
JoshXD Laughing You Could always contact me here: Littlefoot22@hotmail.com
Undertakerrrx@aim.com
Back to top Go down
munster
munster

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: ~~~[MUST READ] SORRY FOR MY SPAMMING AND TRIPLE POSTING!~~~   ~~~[MUST READ] SORRY FOR MY SPAMMING AND TRIPLE POSTING!~~~ EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:35 am

Maybe it was the -52 rep that drove him away, or maybe the fact that everyone was getting mad at him? But now I can rest knowing that I wont see "JoshXD" at the end of every thread in the forum.

But I must say...

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Fate
G33K Member
G33K Member
Mystic Fate

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: ~~~[MUST READ] SORRY FOR MY SPAMMING AND TRIPLE POSTING!~~~   ~~~[MUST READ] SORRY FOR MY SPAMMING AND TRIPLE POSTING!~~~ EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:15 am

Just make a new account on the forums and don't spam on it...easy solution
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~[MUST READ] SORRY FOR MY SPAMMING AND TRIPLE POSTING!~~~   ~~~[MUST READ] SORRY FOR MY SPAMMING AND TRIPLE POSTING!~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~[MUST READ] SORRY FOR MY SPAMMING AND TRIPLE POSTING!~~~
Page 1 of 1