Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VirusScape - A new and updated Private server with customs!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

owner virus rl name = nick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
owner virus
Owner
Owner
owner virus

Rep : 0

owner virus rl name = nick Empty
PostSubject: owner virus rl name = nick   owner virus rl name = nick EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:14 am

hello m8s im owner virus or nick im one of those freaks that like to wear black all the time and listen to that heavy stuff i love the drums ever since ive played my cousins iv always wanted some maybe ima ge enough cash for some :O that would be awesome also i love working with computers learning new stuff every day alien also i hate taking pictures so i barly show my pics to other peeps sometimes i do but mostly not Twisted Evil clown sometimes im up for a joke but dont push it to far....... also when you post under mine to be jerks about it i mean i dont really care what you have to put so in your eyes Razz m8s talk to me on the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mystic Fate
G33K Member
G33K Member
Mystic Fate

Rep : 4

owner virus rl name = nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: owner virus rl name = nick   owner virus rl name = nick EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:47 am

Sup buddy good to know more about you. It's always nice to know lol.
Back to top Go down

owner virus rl name = nick
Page 1 of 1