Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VirusScape - A new and updated Private server with customs!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lifeb4death for admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lifeb4death
lifeb4death

Rep : 0

lifeb4death for admin Empty
PostSubject: lifeb4death for admin   lifeb4death for admin EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:45 pm

In-Game Name:Lifeb4Death
Position Applied for: Top admin
Why should you get this Position?: Because i Will advertise and always help players. and also im on for a long time almost 24/7
How would you help the server?: Id donate my Rs account lvl 90 and also ill help players and explain to them about the server.
What would you do as the applied position?: i would help everyplayer and have a anwser for every question
Any extra info we missed:ive been a co owner on a rsps and i love helping players and im on for a lonnnggg time.
Back to top Go down
EmoGirl
Sexy Co-Owner
Sexy Co-Owner
EmoGirl

Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: lifeb4death for admin   lifeb4death for admin EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:46 pm

APPOVED, YOU ARE A HEAD ADMIN IF YOU DONATE YOUR LVL 90, OTHERWISE YOU ARE A HEAD MODERATOR
Back to top Go down
owner virus
Owner
Owner
owner virus

Rep : 0

PostSubject: u for admin   lifeb4death for admin EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:39 pm

hey yo dude if you message me the lvl 90 ill make you the top admin right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content