Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VirusScape - A new and updated Private server with customs!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emoboy for staff :S

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EmoBoy
Coder
Coder
EmoBoy

Rep : 2

Emoboy for staff :S Empty
PostSubject: Emoboy for staff :S   Emoboy for staff :S EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:11 pm

In-Game Name: emoboy
Position Applied for: Mod
Why should you get this Position?: B/C i Wanna help players,make vids/photoshop for the server and drag it straight
to the top,i get along with everyone here and i really like the community,thats why i wuld like to become a mod.
How would you help the server?: i would make vids banners become friends with others,sigs and get along-HAVE FUN!
What would you do as the applied position?: i would do alot for the server,i would be one 24/7 get along with other staff,and just help others,i cant do much as a normal player becuz i dont get the same respect for being a "wannabe mod" then being a "mod"
Any extra info we missed: some of my photoshopping abilities!i guess ill show ya guys Smile
Emoboy for staff :S 2na4dh0
Emoboy for staff :S Zx5y87
Back to top Go down
EmoGirl
Sexy Co-Owner
Sexy Co-Owner
EmoGirl

Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Emoboy for staff :S   Emoboy for staff :S EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:06 pm

id APPROVE if virus were on cuz ur awesome Razz but PENDING for now
Back to top Go down
killermanper

Rep : -4

PostSubject: same   Emoboy for staff :S EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:01 am

agreed lol he is cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emoboy for staff :S   Emoboy for staff :S Empty

Back to top Go down