Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VirusScape - A new and updated Private server with customs!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Non-playable Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinoy
Pinoy

Rep : 0

Non-playable Characters Empty
PostSubject: Non-playable Characters   Non-playable Characters EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:29 pm

PROBLEM:
I think we should allow the NPC's to move around and such.
Each NPC @ ::train is standing in groups. They do not move around, but yet they are very close to each other!

SOLUTION:
Allow NPCs to move around. I think we should allow them to move around just in-case the training area gets packed. If NPCs are not able to move around, several will be near each other, not knowing where they are / what they're attacking.

I also think the NPCs should be in different sections. I see Ahrims, Dharoks etc. in the ::training area. Aren't those apart of barrows?

Relate it to Corruption PS. They have monsters at different places, and they have different skill training areas.
Instead of one ::skill area, I think we should have several different places in-case of being packed again..

Just a thought. Smile
Back to top Go down

Non-playable Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virus-Scape :: Suggestions/ideas-
Jump to: