Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VirusScape - A new and updated Private server with customs!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we going to get more people on the server?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
satanscrotum
Epic Member
Epic Member
satanscrotum

Rep : 0

Are we going to get more people on the server? Empty
PostSubject: Are we going to get more people on the server?   Are we going to get more people on the server? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:54 pm

I was wondering, because usually there is 7 or 8 people online. Can the server handle more, are we waiting until we change sources?
Back to top Go down
Mystic Fate
G33K Member
G33K Member
Mystic Fate

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to get more people on the server?   Are we going to get more people on the server? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:03 am

It it can have a lot more we just need people to actually play it then it'll be bigger
Back to top Go down
EmoGirl
Sexy Co-Owner
Sexy Co-Owner
EmoGirl

Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to get more people on the server?   Are we going to get more people on the server? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:30 pm

nah, it can handle alot more its just virus hasnt gotten around to advertiseing more, and you guys shuld get more ppl to join :3
Back to top Go down
satanscrotum
Epic Member
Epic Member
satanscrotum

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to get more people on the server?   Are we going to get more people on the server? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:06 am

i'll try c;
Back to top Go down
Mystic Fate
G33K Member
G33K Member
Mystic Fate

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to get more people on the server?   Are we going to get more people on the server? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:27 am

I've been trying to advertise I went to my old server And posted it I'll do it again when I can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we going to get more people on the server?   Are we going to get more people on the server? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we going to get more people on the server?
Page 1 of 1