Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Hey ppls. This message is from EmoGirl and will pop-up everytime you logout. If you havent heard we are switching forums for various reasons so please go to http://virusrebirth.tk and register. If not within 5 days these forums will be shut down. Anyways seeya!
Virus-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VirusScape - A new and updated Private server with customs!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride..

Go down 
+4
Mystic Fate
Bashhead
Jen
EmoBoy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EmoBoy
Coder
Coder
EmoBoy

Rep : 2

Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. Empty
PostSubject: Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride..   Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 am

well i logged in and out of no where everyones saying UNBAN ME im like wtf so then they say crown banned all of us and it was a good like 7 people,and now im done.im banned so...people are saying he's upset about his gf breaking up with him but :\,Bad choice of staff virus.gf Embarassed
Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. 2dkl5ag
Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. 302sxar
Back to top Go down
Jen
Jen

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride..   Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:50 am

you leaving?
Sad
shit...this is what we get for letting people buy their staff spots.
Back to top Go down
Bashhead
Epic Member
Epic Member
Bashhead

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride..   Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:01 am

Back to top Go down
Mystic Fate
G33K Member
G33K Member
Mystic Fate

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride..   Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:05 am

Don't leave Im pretty sure I'm not banned cause I wasn't on. Also if I could actualy unban people(I can't cause I'm only a mod) I could fix this or at least try just wait untill later around 5 eat that's when I'll try to be onthe game other than that I can only be on the forums
Back to top Go down
satanscrotum
Epic Member
Epic Member
satanscrotum

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride..   Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:47 am

Man. I knew Virus made bad choices on staff. Sorry Virus, but some of those people were brand new to the server. One time an Admin said to me, "Man I like this server, I might become dedicated. Do you know where to train". I can't remember who it was, but it made me mad. Because the people who deserved to be Admin/Mod didn't get it, and the ones who were completely under qualified for it got it. I'll stay with the server, but please Virus, fix the staff.
Back to top Go down
killermanper

Rep : -4

PostSubject: wow   Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:53 am

crown cant just ban people because hes upset thats just wrong
Back to top Go down
Kamehameha

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride..   Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 pm

i never got banned
Back to top Go down
Bashhead
Epic Member
Epic Member
Bashhead

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride..   Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Probably because you weren't on at the time of the banning.
Back to top Go down
.-draiim-.
Admin
Admin
.-draiim-.

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride..   Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Its good that some of you are willing to stay and look past the stupid staff and look at the big picture of this great server.

Im not sure if crown is or will play again (i wasnt on at the time) but i can assure you that there are good staff and players on this server Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride..   Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye Bye Virus-scape it was a nice ride..
Page 1 of 1